Monday, April 6, 2009

Wow What a Crazy Ohio Day!

What a Crazy Day today has been. The weather in the last 24 hours just plain Crazy, Thunder, Rain, Snow, Sun (limited but a little). It is snowing now. I hate that all of my beautiful Daffodils are blooming and it is Snowing, Crazy.
The Toshiba is still down and out, mostly because I just haven't felt like taking it anywhere else or calling anyone else to get it fixed yet. I will be working on that in the next day or so.
I am right now concentrating on KICKING this cold in the behind. I had it last week, thought it was gone, and KABOOM down and out worse than ever. Hey you know I don't feel good if I haven't entered any giveaways, I am coughing and runny nose. Yucky!!!
Today was such a blessing I only had one kiddos. Mr. L.. thankfully Mr. L spent the entire weekend with Grandma and Grandpa. Gpa dropped him off and apologized for wearing the poor boy out.. NO really Gpa.. Thank you very much.. So we read books, watched some Little Bear and then The Princess came to play with him for a bit. I love watching them play, we all run out and buy expensive toys and honestly we don't need them.
We have a bowl with I believe there are 24 wooden red, white, and blue cut out stars in it. It is a decoration in the living room, not a toy... but.... anything can become a toy for a 3 year old boy and an almost 2 year old girl. They played with those stars for over 30 minutes. Stacking them up and letting them fall. The giggles made it worth a million dollars. So much fun... If only life was always that easy.
Well everyone have fun, I will be back to blogging, hosting a giveaway, and entering some too as soon as this Cough is gone.
Take Care All

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wow Thanks for the comment.. Something to read..