Cozi to Sponsor 15 Moms Not Going To BlogHer $100 Each
Top 10 Reasons I am Excited to Stay Home with My Family This Coming Weekend.The girls of the Non BlogHer Party believe that just because we aren't going to BlogHer it doesn't mean we shouldn't count, right? Cozi heard our cries and has offered to sponsor 15 bloggers - with $100 each! Did you hear me?
So my Top 10 Reasons I am glad to not be going to BlogHer are:
1. My 2 week Staycation begins on Friday night at 5 p.m.. 2 whole weeks doing what I want to do. Yeah!!!
2. I would miss out on valuable time with my mom. Her health is not great at all right now. Being home I know she is eating, and taking meds when she is supposed to be.
3. If I went to BlogHer my SIL lovemy2doggies would be at home pouting. This way she is happy.. and that is what matters.
4. I will get to spend wonderful time with my nieces and nephews.. well maybe not all of them. Some of them have busy lives..
5. I would miss out on going to Trader Joe's . I have never been (gasp) I know.
6. I am hoping this weekend to do some other things I have never done.. Starbucks, Half Priced Slushies at Sonic,
7. If I was at BlogHer this weekend I would miss out on the chance of going to the local movie theater to see Harry Potter with a friend.. ( I don't like the movies.. only the books.. but a friend asked)
8. If I was at BlogHer this weekend I would miss out on all of the great things happening at home. I am hoping to hit the State Fair, and maybe the local Crawford Co. Fair.
9.If I was at BlogHer, I would miss out on doing the laundry I have put off all week, on redoing the shelves in the pantry of the new house, on putting finishing touches on my bedroom, organizing the spare bedroom.
10. If I was at BlogHer this weekend.. I would miss this awesome opportunity from COZI... I am planning on updating my brand new Cozi account this weekend.. it looks great!
If you don't mind please leave a comment to help me win this Blog Scholarship.. Thanks!!!
Keep Your Home Healthy with DuPont Tyvek Homewrap
10 hours ago