Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hello.....

Hello..
Is anyone there??? I would completely understand if no one stops and reads my blog, I mean I haven't posted in over a month.. ok almost 2 months.
I am coming back.. or hope too. Please blame Facebook. Somehow I got sucked into the make believe world of Farmville. I don't know how it happened or why but it did, it was fun for a while. Then I realized the sun was shining outside and I could actually go outdoors and see real people, real flowers, real animals.
Blog World please forgive me!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are back. I am getting back into the real world more and more all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the real world? Maybe I am already in it and don't realize it....

    ReplyDelete

Wow Thanks for the comment.. Something to read..