Monday, March 29, 2010

Living Life.

I have been busy... just busy Living Life.
Seems like the days I think will be nice and slow turn out to be the busiest of all.
I have been spending lots of time with family and friends. I truly appreciate each one of them.
Yesterday was fun. My niece who is 2 came and spent part of the day with me. I think it was such a treat for her because usually when she comes to Aunt Renie's house there are all the daycare kiddos here. This time it was just her and I. She loved it. We made the Dog Bed into a bed for her stuffed animals and just played.
When Natalie was here we decided to go to Drug Mart to rent movies.. She was so funny as we were picking up other things in the store to purchase. Like new bouncy balls for the Daycare kiddos to play with outside. She was thrilled. She kept saying "Aunt Renie we are buying Everything". She is so much fun.
I rented the movie The Blindside.. If you haven't seen it yet.. I can not recommend it more.. It is a wonderful movie.
Well take care everyone and have fun Living Life!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wow Thanks for the comment.. Something to read..