Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Flowers

I have been anxiously awaiting Spring. I am not a fan of Winter at all. I have always Loved Spring.
Spring means rain, pansies, tulips, daffodils, hyanciths, dirty fingernails, Forsythia getting ready to bloom. I just love Spring.
I have nothing planted at this new house. Was hoping there would be tons of Tulips and Daffodils sprouting leftover from the last person who lived here. Didn't happen... So.. I made do!
Entry way and Huge barrel that I filled with Johnny Jump-Ups (Violas).
Little green pots... well those Were in the daycare room.. with toys in them. But with limited funds and a huge need to have some Spring flowers... I made Do!


Finally I was able to get to the Spring wreath. It was stored in the garage. I hauled 2 loads of stuff to Goodwill.. and finally I could reach the wreath.
(Yes I know it needs lowered on the door, I took it out of the garage and stuck it up there, I will fix it!)

Awww... You should smell those Hyanciths, The tulips are so pretty and the Daisies.. I love Daisies.




Another show of the Johnny Jump-ups. This was so much fun for me. We can't really plant here until after Mother's Day. Well luckily these Johnny Jump ups are hardy and should be fine.
I hope you all are enjoying Spring as much as I am..




1 comment:

  1. I love Johnny Jump-Ups, and boy do they jump up and over and around and every which direction.

    ReplyDelete

Wow Thanks for the comment.. Something to read..