Thursday, April 22, 2010

Better!

Things seem to be getting a little Better. I think it helps that I have been keeping super busy. Also the sun shine definitely helps me feel better. Still sometimes I get a little stressed, but working on it!
I definitely have found that its the little things in life that are the greatest. Its amazing. The daycare kiddos and I have had so much fun lately just discovering all of the things outdoors.. The Lilac bush is a huge hit. Noses are pressed into those fragrant blooms often. I love them also, and who knew a bouquet of dandelions looked as pretty as a bouquet of expensive roses.
See life is good.. its getting Better.. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. welcome to Greenreplica.com,it provided Lots of low price but high quality including Nike Air Max,Air Max Shoes,Air Max 90,Nike Air Max Shoes,Cheap Nike Air Max,Air Max Nike,Wholesale Nike Air Max 2009,we have thousands of Nike Air Max and Air Max Shoes Wholesale.

    ReplyDelete

Wow Thanks for the comment.. Something to read..