Monday, March 19, 2012

Good Morning Monday!

I am not even going to pretend that I am glad its Monday.... Goodness the weekend needed to be a little bit longer..

March Madness... Wow!!! All 4 Ohio teams made it to the Sweet Sixteen.. This is good for my Brackets.. Do you follow the insanity of the sport that seems to last forever and ever.. basketball seems to have such a long season.. maybe its because there are so many teams.. so many games.. I wish Ohio State, Ohio University, Xavier, and Cincinnati Good Luck!!!
I am hoping Ohio State makes it all the way...

Have a Great Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Not into the sports...but oh how I am thrilled to have Spring here. Time to plant...wait? Plant...nope not this year. Just have Granny M's silk flower garden instead.

    ReplyDelete

Wow Thanks for the comment.. Something to read..