Thursday, January 27, 2011

Did anyone See Where it went???

I can't believe that January is just about over.... Was wondering did anyone see where it went?? It was here looking like an extremely long month... and then ... Gone!!!!
I am loving that we are now a little closer to Spring.. I can't wait...
Next week the GroundHog will be looking for his shadow.. and then... 6 weeks later it will be Spring..
Tulips, Daffodils, Crocus.. Oh I just can't wait.. I love Spring!!!
January... I have to admit you were a little rough on our family... Won't miss you at all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh I looked and looked and looked all around here....found dustbunnies that could ride horses....discovered stacks and stacks of books that need new homes.....even found last year's plans for this year....but did not find where all of this month went.

    Tell me when you find it!

    ReplyDelete

Wow Thanks for the comment.. Something to read..