Sunday, January 30, 2011

Avitae and Hibiscus....

Avitae
Have you tried the Avitae Caffeinated Water?
I had never tried it before either. Recently I was given the opportunity to experiment with Avitae Caffeinated Water.
I am watering some of my plants with Avitae and some with regular water to see if the Avitae gives them a boost of not.
I am using my Hibiscus, tropical plants for part of the experiment. I am also trying it with my 2 african violets.
Here are my 2 Hibiscus plants.
This is the "Water Only" Hibiscus.
When it blooms it has beautiful Yellow flowers.
This is the "Avitae Caffeinated Water" Hibiscus in the Red flower pot.
It blooms gorgeous Coral colored blooms.
African Violet "Water Only"... yes I know the violets are looking a little rough..
They are longing for Spring. They also need transplanted.
Here are both African Violets
This is the "Avitae Caffeinated Water" African Violet

I started this experiment last Sunday..
Today I gave them their Second drink of Avitae.
Stay tuned for updates on the plants.

Avitae was kind enough to supply me with a case of Avitae caffeinated Water
for this experiment.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my humble blog! I hope the experiment goes well. I will have to check back for updates as I am really curious to see if it makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete

Wow Thanks for the comment.. Something to read..