Thursday, March 3, 2011

Back to it!

I am attempting to get back to my blog
I need to go back to making it a priority as it is something I enjoy!...
So I am going to try to at least once or twice a week post a Favorite Thing.. it may be a person, place or a thing.. Anything.. My favorite things... So today to get started I am going to post about one of my favorite things to do on the computer..

MAHJONG!!!!!
I love to play Mahjong!!
Here is my new favorite Mahjong site.

Right now I have been playing the Mahjon 10..
Well Enjoy!!!
Have a wonderful day!!!

1 comment:

  1. hey i know you
    your that lady
    you know that one
    the one i see on fb
    that has friends
    and she talks to them
    yeah that one

    wish she was here more often......
    love ya

    ReplyDelete

Wow Thanks for the comment.. Something to read..