Thursday, June 11, 2009

3 years ago today...

Three Years ago today...

The Floor dropped out from under my feet,
The Sun stopped shining,
The Moon didn't rise as brightly,
My life changed drastically,

Three Years ago today..
The shining light of my life went dark,
The love of my life passed away from Cancer
Three Years ago today..

Robert Ferrell Jr... I miss you everyday, I am at peace knowing you are in a better place and no longer in horrible pain.
Thank You for being such a great part of my life.. You know what I always said, you were not Perfect and you could be a total Pain in the Behind... but you were my Pain in the Behind.
I miss you, and love you..
Maureen

1 comment:

  1. Time sure does seem to fly by. I hope you are doing okay today and if you need me just pick up the phone and give me a call. I am always here. And isn't it weird how we can love someone so much who can be a pain in our behind?

    R.I.P Big Junior!!

    ReplyDelete

Wow Thanks for the comment.. Something to read..