Tuesday, June 30, 2009

MckLinky Check it out!

There’s a great new “linky” service available and I wanted to let you know about it. It’s called “MckLinky” – http://www.mcklinky.com/. After realizing the need for a new, reliable link-list capability, Brent Riggs and MckMama got together to create a free, easy to use linky service for all their blog friends.
This new MckLinky sounds fantastic. I can't wait to try it.
I am sure MckMama will be using it for her next "Not Me Monday".
Be sure to check it out and if you hurry you could win $100.
The grand opening of the MckLinky is going on and they are going to give away $100 to one person who tries out the new MckLinky.
You have to do it NOW!!!
ends tomorrow
Check it out.

3 comments:

  1. Yea, moving is definitely NO fun. I do however think I would rather help you move. At least it is put it in a box, put the box in the car, drive, take the box out, unload box, then repeat. I am doing the get it out carry upstairs, decide to throw away, keep or sale then price and carry to garage. Ok, so maybe I don't rather help you move, it sounds like way more work since you are also doing the decide to keep, throw away or sale. I am almost done with the grandparents then maybe I can get up there to help you some. I will probably send the "Roo" up to help you some this weekend and next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, just saw the blinky and LOVE IT!! Now I am sad because I want one. Oh, but wait I already have a blog booger on firefox so I better not add anything else to it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool thanks I think its stinky they make you pay for the other one now

    ReplyDelete

Wow Thanks for the comment.. Something to read..