Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Girl Talk

Today was my first day having the School age kids at Daycare.. What Fun!!!
I love listening to them when they are talking.
Today I had the wee babe who is 11 months old now, A sweet boy who is 7year old boy(bless his heart), then the Girls.. They are 5, 7, 8, and 9 years old.. Now you know why I said bless his heart about the 7 year old boy.
The 7 and 9 year old girls were discussing jewelry, earrings in particular. They were talking about where they bought the earrings they had in their ears. Then proceeded to begin chatting about their Favorite Jewelry stores.. The 7 Year old excitedly tells that her 2 favorites are Penney's (I assume J.C. Penney's) and Claires.. I could see that at 7 Claires is great for accessorizing anything.
The 9 year old then says, Oh I have been to Claires but my favorite jewelry store is TIFFANY's... I am still giggling.. it cracked me up to hear a 9 year old say it.. Her momma has trained her well..

4 comments:

  1. Tiffany's?? OMG, I thought your daycare kiddos were school teachers kiddos? When I was 7 or 9 I definitely wasn't worried about where I was getting my jewelry from. I was more worried about getting outside to play with the neighbors, riding bikes and making mud pies. Wow, how things have changed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I want to shop with that smart lil cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. some of my favorite conversations were heard while sitting near the window and overhearing what my young children were gossiping aboug LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute. Kids say the cutest things.

    ReplyDelete

Wow Thanks for the comment.. Something to read..