Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Favorite Things Temptations!

I Love to Cook...
Love to...
I don't cook fancy dishes.
I make things like,
Lasagna, Beef and Noodles, Roast, Spaghetti, Mac and Cheese, Just the usual dishes.
One of the reasons I love to cook is My Temptations...
Do you have any? If not I want you to TRUST me.. Buy some. You will thank me.
They make cooking easy. You can take your Temp-Tations from the Freezer to the Table to the Oven to the Dishwasher.. That's right they are Dishwasher safe. You won't need the Dishwasher because these dishes clean up so easy.
I have this set above. Mine are in the yellow. I love them. The Temp-tations Old World 11-pc. Square Oven-to- Table Set and sells for under $50.00. Now that's a good deal. I am going to be truthful since I am not a fancy cook I really don't need all of the baskets that come with the dishes. But they are super nice.
This is a new set they have with a neat Carry Tote. It is called the Temp-tations Old World 9-pc. Set w/Thermal EmbroideredTote No I don't have this set. I would love it. Of course I would want it in the Yellow or Blue color.

Now I don't need dishes, honest I don't. If I did need dishes I would order these.They are the Temp-tations Old World 16-piece Dinnerware Service for 4. I hadn't seen these till now. I can tell you that if they are half as nice as the other Temp-Tations then they are great. They come in different colors. All of the Temp-Tations colors are beautiful.
So if you need a gift for someone for the holidays. I suggest Temp-Tations.
I was not compensated by QVC or Temp-Tations in any way. I have had my Temp-Tations for a couple of years now. My mom loved QVC and she loved buying for us girls. She purchased these for me. I have several sets. These would make gifts for any occasion for your favorite cook. Birthday, Anniversary, Christmas, or even a wedding present. If you buy a set let me know how you like them... You will love them... TRUST ME!!!



4 comments:

  1. Hmmm... those do look nice! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love my Temp-Tations that my sister bought me. They are the Sunflower ones - bright red, yellow and green - BEAUTIFUL - then I guess you know because she is also your Mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of those before. They look really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have any of these Temp-Tations but I have eaten a lot of food out of them. I do wish I had some:) They are definitely wonderful and pretty too!

    BTW, tag you're it!!
    http://lovemy2dogs.blogspot.com/2009/12/christmas-getting-to-know-you-meme.html

    ReplyDelete

Wow Thanks for the comment.. Something to read..