Saturday, December 19, 2009

Homemade Christmas Gifts.

I am super busy today. I am making some homemade Christmas gifts.. Well goodie boxes.
So far the Turtles are done and ready to be packed.
Now I am whipping up the Oreo Truffles, then the fudge and then the peanut brittle. I am gifting these to "My Boys"..
I know they will love and appreciate the goodie boxes and I know I don't have a bunch of money to buy other things.
They are also all coming for dinner on Monday night. Beef and Noodles.. can't wait it will be great fun.
Have fun everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Beef and noodles sounds terrific and a box of goodies - lucky boys. I remember when I was a kid and we always decorated shoe boxes and Santa filled them with such delicious goodies. Maybe I'll decorate one this year and leave for Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reenie Beanie, I have an award for you over on my blog: http://lovemy2dogs.blogspot.com/2009/12/woot-i-received-award-d.html

    You are truly and Angel to so many of us (and not because of the name, lol).

    ReplyDelete

Wow Thanks for the comment.. Something to read..