Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sunshine, Beautiful Sunshine.

OH, I feel like breaking out in Song today.. Luckily for all of you if I do you can not hear me.. It wouldn't be pretty. Pretty is what it is outside today. Absolutely Gorgeous. The Sun is shining, The Birds are all singing, The Tulips and Daffodils are blooming..
I have a houseful of kiddos today, We were outside for quite a while this morning. As soon as naptime is over we will be heading back out for some more of the glorious Sunshine.
My Wee Babe has decided in the last 2 weeks that he is no longer going to take a morning nap.. Now Wee Babe and I are disagreeing on whether or not he still NEEDS to take a morning nap. He is only 9 months old.. He NEEDS a morning nap, I NEED him to take a morning nap. ( This is when I drink my cuppa tea). I hope I win this battle.. We shall see, today it wasn't bad enough he took no morning Nap he didn't go to sleep until 1:30 for his afternoon nap. He arrives at my house by 7:05 so he has probably been up since at least 6:15. The little guy just doesn't think he is a baby. He thinks he is a Big Boy and they don't take morning naps. He hasn't taken a bottle here for over 6 weeks.. He won't.. He drinks from a sippy..
Ok.. enough about the Wee Babe, I am going to have my belated cup of tea and get ready to go out in the sunshine.
Have a beautiful day everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wow Thanks for the comment.. Something to read..