Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Family Blog!

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to let everyone in the Family know that I am going to be making another Blog just for family. This blog will be private, meaning you have to be invited to view it. I will feel more comfortable posting pictures, and using names if I know only family is viewing it. Also I will be able to give some of you the password and you will be able to make posts, and put pictures on if you would like. I think it will be great, and trust me if I can do it anyone can. Like I said before my picture should be on the cover of Blogging for Dummies book. I will be letting you know as soon as I get it all set up.
Hopefully tonight.. I will try to email you and you all will have to pass it on.
Remember Have Fun!!!! Lots of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wow Thanks for the comment.. Something to read..