Friday, February 6, 2009

Up and Walking at 5:45 a.m

I was up and walking at 5:45 a.m. on the new treadmill. I am loving being able to get some exercise without freezing. Ohio weather doesn't make it easy to get outside to walk. The sidewalks are never clear enough and the roads are too busy. After walking, I had my mug of tea, and some McCanns Irish Oatmeal. Yummy breakfast. I am loving the McCanns Irish Oats. I can't find the Quaker Steel Cut Oats around here.
Supper is in the slow cooker, Soup Beans with carrots, onions, garlic and ham. I hope it is good I have never cooked my beans in the slow cooker before.
Ok, gotta go the Kiddies are keeping me busy today.
Have a Fantastic Day!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi-
    I just got a treadmill too and I'm still having a hard time being motivated enough to walk on it everyday! Good luck with yours!Kitty

    ReplyDelete

Wow Thanks for the comment.. Something to read..