Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Very Busy Day!!!

I just have a second. There are already 7 kids here, one more to arrive soon. That will give me 5 boys who are 3/4 years old, and 2 girls who are 4, and of course the Baby who is already 7 months old.Whooo!!!!
I think that Sis and The Princess will be over in a bit also. The older kids and I worked on our letters this morning. We are working on the letter E.
They for the most part get it, sometimes though they get sidetracked rather quickly. Right now they are all sitting on the couch watching Cailou, we don't watch a lot of TV. I am hoping to get them outdoors for a few minutes. The sun is shining and it is a whopping 28 degrees.
Oh Yes, I wanted to give a big SHOUT OUT!!!! to my Aunts in Penna again, I hear some of you have been reading my blog daily. You poor souls, must be really bored. hehehe.. Just wanted to say, Love you all, Come and see us, and Leave me a COMMENT for goodness sake so that I know you are reading these things.
Also one more thing, Get ready I am getting ready to host my very First Giveaway!!!! I am excited. Its for a great product that I was sent samples of and I loved it.
Alright, Everyone have a Fantastic Day!
Remember to Have Fun!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes I think that you should do a private one for the family, if you have time. If you don't put the names on there is their pic's really that bad? I was not sure. I had thought before about doing one for the daycare parents but wasn't sure how many would actually look at it. I was going to describe our day and leave pics but I am still undecided.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy your blog. There are two dogs living next door to me in Northeastern PA who look alot like your Rockstar except they are much scruffier from running in the woods and digging in the mud. Yes, I lead a very boring life so keep the stories coming - fiction or non-fiction, I don't care! I got the book Dewey at the library today to read. Glad to hear the kiddies are all keeping you busy. The 3 stoogies went to the YMCA to exercise today - it wasn't pretty!!! Say HI to the Princess, G-ma and Rockstar. Gotta Go Get Ready For Biggest Loser. Love YA

    ReplyDelete

Wow Thanks for the comment.. Something to read..