Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Its Wednesday!!! Only 2 more days to go.

I am glad it is Wednesday already. I only have 4 kiddos here today. 2/4 year old boys, 3 year old girl, and the babe. It was a easy day. We had breakfast, had some free play, worked on the letter E again today, played some games, and then watched the new favorite show. They are in love with Super Why!!! They watch it and never make a peep or move. Its good because it is educational. Then we had lunch and now its NAPTIME!!! yeah my favorite time of the day. The Princess came over and played for a bit today. She is too funny.
Mom had Chemo today. The first time for this new Chemo. It isn't supposed to have as many side effects. I hope it is effective Chemo and does what it is supposed to and help keep those tumors from growing and or spreading. She has been feeling really good the last week or so. I hope that continues.
Be sure to keep checking back here as I am going to be hosting my first giveaway in the next week or so. I already have a second giveaway I am working on.
Have a Fantastic Day!!! (raining and 36 here)
Remember to Have Fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, while laying in bed last night trying to go to sleep I had a brain wave. Remember us checking the "expand widget templates" box under the layout, Html tab? Well uncheck it. I could not fix my comments with that checked. I had to uncheck it. Maybe that's why you can't copy and paste a template. Good Luck on that.

    I hope you mom has good luck with the chemo this time.

    ReplyDelete

Wow Thanks for the comment.. Something to read..