Friday, February 6, 2009

Yeah its Friday!!

I am so thankful it is Friday. I am ready for a weekend. I hope everyone is doing well. Things are good here and I am hoping to get Gma out of the house tomorrow. She hasn't been going anywhere or really doing anything. Hopefully with the sun shining and a little warmer weather she will feel like getting out and about.
I hope everyone got signed up for the terrific giveaway on the Pioneer Woman Cooks Blog today. She was giving away 3 Kitchen Aid Mixers. Every cooks dream. You had a choice of Red, or Pink. Sweeet.....
By the way the beans turned out Superb. The slow cooker method didn't work out for me. I got impatient and put them in a pot on the stove for about an hour and then back in the slow cooker but they were delicious.
Have a Terrific Weekend
I know I will.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wow Thanks for the comment.. Something to read..