Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wow, What a 24 hours this has been!!!

Wow, The last 24 hours has me beat. We had a wicked wind storm last night made sleeping very difficult. Luckily everything is safe and sound here and there is just a small stream of water in the basement.
I woke up 1 hour and 20 minutes before alarm was supposed to go off. Apparently looked at clock wrong and thought it said 6 minutes before alarm. Imagine my shock when after showering, dressing, taking Rocky outside, making a cup of tea, firing up computer to enter blog land, that I realize it is only 5:24 in the morning. UGGGGHHHH!!!
Mom is starting new chemo next weekend as there was some growth in tumors. UGGGGGHHHHH!!!!
Kiddos were all keyed up today due to storm last night, and a few valentines with treats that were passed around today... I will be glad when it is warm and we can go outside.
Went to dinner with a couple of the boys, Tall and Skinny, and Chuck Dawg, Tall and Skinny's girlfriend, A.H. and my niece Jo. We went to our fave place Buffalo Wild Wings. Good Times.
I am off too bed now. Well I might hit the treadmill first I was proud of myself last night I managed to walk quickly for 22 minutes. This is a big deal for me. I love having the treadmill.
Alright, I am headed to the treadmill, then the shower , then to bed... Oh I hope I don't wake up early tomorrow morning.
Night all,
Remember to have a Good Time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wow Thanks for the comment.. Something to read..