Friday, February 20, 2009

What a Very Busy Day!!

Today has been busier than ever. I have 3 boys who are 3 and 4 years old, one little girl who is 3, and one little boy who is 5, the sweet 7 month old baby boy, and my niece who is 7 who decided today would be a fantastic day to miss her first day of school. She said she wasn't feeling well when she woke up, a little sore throat.. Umhmmmm... sore throat, yeah thats the story she is telling but she is FINE.. goodness, Also The Princess was here for a bit while Sis went to the grocery.
We had music time, free play, built a tent, built a huge Garage out of Duplos, all kinds of stuff. I am exhausted. Thank goodness for naptime. The 2 girls are still awake. The 7 year old is bored. hmm wouldn't be quite so boring at SCHOOL...
I haven't even had time to look to see if there are any good giveaways today. I am getting ready to check.
I hope there is something good.
I received 2 of my prizes in the mail yesterday. The book the Daisy Chain looks and sounds terrific, I can't wait to read it. The little coin purse is really nice. I might use it for myself or maybe a gift.
Thanks for the great prizes.
Have a Great Day!! Let me know if there are any giveaways out there in blogland
Remember to have fun!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Wow Thanks for the comment.. Something to read..