Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday the 13th.

I blogged about today being my niece Roo's birthday, didn't even think about the fact it is Friday the 13th. So far today has been great. Lets see I have 7 little boys who are waking up from naps in 2 minutes. One little girl who went home with her mommy. She doesn't count She is The Princess, my youngest niece. She is honestly just too adorable. I would show you guys pictures but you would die from the Sweetness.
She left here an excited baby girl. Honestly is it bred into females to love new shoes. I won a fantastic giveaway, and the prize was a pair of Jack and Lily shoes. I am telling you what a wonderful company. So fast. Those little shoes were just adorable. They are a mint green with the word Princess across the toes in pink. I will take a picture of them tomorrow for the world to see on her little feet. The box they came in. Just adorable. The Princess loved the box as much as the shoes.
Last night, Dinner with "My Boys" was just so much fun, We ate , talked, then we ate dessert, and talked some more.. Then we just talked.. They are an awesome group of young men. Last night it was Baby Smurph (19) his bro Smurph(22) Tall and Skinny(22) his gf( yes we let other females come, so I am not totally outnumbered) Miss A she is (23), Chuck Dawg (23) Big Joe (23) and me.. And yes I am 46.. I worked with all these boys except Tall and Skinny for about 5 years. We have stayed close since then. I am lucky to have them in my life. They sometimes keep me from going insane and other days they drive me insane.
Well I am about to start my weekend.. I can not wait... I am also hoping to make it to Friday Night Live on Momdot.com tonight.. It is fun.. Trisha is crazy. Hmm wonder if she will be having Sangria or Coke tonight.. Who knows.
Have Fun Everyone...

2 comments:

  1. I bet you had lots of fun with those guys, they are so funny sometimes. I just wanted to let you know that I was bad and put a couple of Roo's pics on my blog. You will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a good weekend!
    Thanks for your comment the other day on the Global Food Crisis post - we made it to 127 comments!

    ReplyDelete

Wow Thanks for the comment.. Something to read..