Friday, March 13, 2009

Overheard at Sam's Club

Tonight I made a run to Sam's Club. Now Sam's is about a 25 or 30 minute drive, more with the stop over for a little Taco Bell supper on the way.
I overheard something at Sam's that just made me giggle.
I have to share.
I saw a nice looking couple with 3 little girls in their cart, they were next to me in an aisle. The father says to the mom, "Honey, here is pudding in the individual little packages for the girls". Mother looks at father and replies"They are not Sugar Free." Father, sarcastically says, "Oh, They Have to be Sugar Free". Mommy's turn... she says"They do if you want me to still have hair on my head when you get home from work each day". Honestly it just made my day.. I couldn't hold the giggle in. Just so you know, her 3 little girls were being absolute angels. Oh a great day!!!
Have Fun, I know I am....

5 comments:

  1. I you would have said a couple with a son...I would have thought you were talking about me. That is one of my most favorite sayings to anyone who will listen..."I can't believe I still have hair on my head." I also like to let it be known that there are days when my son acts up so badly that I would rater pluck my eyelashes out. One at a time. But they are just so cute all of the other times it makes you forget!

    I am popping in to give you a warm welcome to the SITSahood! Glad you joined us and hope that you have as much fun with it as I do! See you around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, that first word was supposed to be IF. If you would.... duh. I pulled out a brain cell instead of a hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. funny. i feel the same way about sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL- I think I was that mom! Thanks for visiting my blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Wow Thanks for the comment.. Something to read..