Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Girl Scout Cookie Winner is!!!

The Winner of the 3 boxes of Girl Scout Cookies is....
Kebi Cedawna said...
I love the Girl Scout cookies but don't know any of the girls this year. Hopefully I'll win some :)
March 10, 2009 9:45 PM

My sister picked the winner, by phone. I told her to pick a number between 1 and 136. She did and Kebi is the winner. I am on my way to email you, Could you please get back to me in the next 48 hours to claim this great Prize.
Thanks to Everyone who joined in the Spring Fling Fun!!! It was great.

5 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............. I AM TOO LATE! You tempt a prego girl with girl scout cookies and i'm too late!!!!!!!!!!!! *sniff sniff*
    Thanks for entering my giveaway and starting out my day with cravings for cookies I cannot have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH poohey! Girl scout cookies sound so good right now!!!
    sandy toe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting!
    I already sent you an email :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog! Just thinking about those cookies makes me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey here is a blog for you to check out for learning how to add a menu bar to your blog.

    http://www.reallifeblog.net/2007/09/how-to-create-menu-bar-for-blogger.html

    Will you check my blog to see if it is okay now? No enteries today, only blog repair. If you can't figure it out I will check it out later or tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Wow Thanks for the comment.. Something to read..