Wednesday, March 18, 2009

We had some fun tonight.

I have a nice large family, I am the oldest of 6. There are 4 girls and 2 boys. We all live close to each other within like 8 miles I think and I usually see and or talk to each of them a couple of times a week or more.
Tonight my 2 sisters and myself took my mom to Olive Garden for dinner. We started out later than we would of liked because one of my daycare mommies is a chatter and was chatting at work. She is a great mom, and one of my favorite daycare parents. But we really wanted to get going. I could of just took Chubba with us.. Whooo that would of been fun.. he is a good little boy lots of fun.. and BUSY!!!
Olive Garden was great, the food was superb and mom and I both brought enough home for at least one meal each maybe 2. The service was fantastic.
and the prices were great because we had been gifted with a bunch of gift cards for Christmas and we used those tonight, well a couple of them. The company was fantastic. We really had a good time.
After Olive Garden we went to Joann's Plus... Oh my goodness I had only been there once before I had forgotten about the size of that store. They have Everything. We went for fabric to cover pillows for the living room. This is the 2nd time we have bought fabric, hopefully the pillows will get covered before we end up with new furniture.
I just want to say this night was great, and it would of only been better if my other sister and sister in laws could of went.. (yeah even whiner baby,I mean Tammy). I hope if you have sisters, you grab your mom and go out to dinner and a little shopping, Have Fun.... oh we sure did.


1 comment:

  1. I would have love to have gone. Tonight was bowling night. Did pretty good had a 173, 190 and 171. I love Olive Garden and the Steak Gorgonzola Alfredo and ohhhh the salad is to die for. My Aunt J bought me a bottle of dressing one time up there and now I am out and will have to get some next time I go. Yummy!! We will definitely have to get all the girls together and do that sometime. My Aunt J, Aunt G and my mom and I do that sometimes and we have a good time also.

    ReplyDelete

Wow Thanks for the comment.. Something to read..