Friday, March 6, 2009

Kids will tell you Anything, Beware Parents

Oh the kiddos, you never never know what they are going to say. Recently my sister was over during the day while the kiddos were here. She brings the Princess over to play with the kiddos. I have a little guy who I have watched since he was 6 weeks old he is now 4. Just turned 4. We call him Chubba.
Sis comes out of the playroom where the children were eating lunch and I can tell by her eyes that something had her tickled.. Chubba.... oh the kid is too funny.
He said to Sis "Hey Sis guess what, Sis says what Chubba??? (she assumed this would be something in reference to lunch) Chubba Replies" My Dad, He sometimes Puts His Hand on My Mom's Butt!!!" Sis replies, OH!!! (she wasn't sure what to say to this child) That Chubba.. he is too much!
You never know what he will say next. I could write a book with things he tells.

10 comments:

  1. I will check today to see if Aunt Phyllis still has the CRUD. Maybe not - maybe she sent it your way. I don't wish it on you but the farther away she sends it the less chance of me getting it. It has been around here 2 or 3 times. DON'T LIKE IT!! Have A Marvelous Day - Say Hi to my Sis and everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao. Kids do say ANYTHING! The other night my 2 and a half year old told her dad she wanted to big boobs like mommy lol.

    Dropped in to welcome you to SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Too funny.

    Thanks for visiting my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am telling you never under estimate a child. In any way shape or form. They always have something interesting to say. What Lisa A. said reminds me of what a friends grand-daughter told her mother one day when she were getting out of the shower. The mother was bending over drying her feet and the litte girl says "Mommy when I grow up I want long boobies just like you!" Now that is too funny..a little insulting but FUNNY!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from SITS!

    LOL! I have a 5 yr old nephew and he's the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like you, Aunt Rene. Your sense of humor makes me laugh. In addition to very funny posts, your profile entertained me. You have certainly lived in many different parts of the U.S. I bet you have some great stories up your sleeves in addition to all things Chubba.

    Chubba...still laughing at that name, by the way. Is it derived from Chubbacca? Well played.

    So very glad that you joined SITS. How else would I discovered your bit of blog loveliness?

    -Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is too funny. The other day, my little boy asked why my "rubies" were so big. It took me a minute to realize he was talking about boobies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found you by way of "A Giveaway a Day". I am a childcare provider, too. And, yes, you never know what will come out of a child's mouth! I started keeping a journal with some of the things my daycare children have said. When they graduate high school, I *try* to remember to include some of the cute things each of them said at daycare.
    Bev

    ReplyDelete

Wow Thanks for the comment.. Something to read..